On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, D.S. wrote:

Thanks for the info Phil. That doesn't work for me either. I did manage

My experience with soaring-request@airage.com processor is that it needs a valid command in the first line. I have a habit to start e-mails with few empty lines, so they look better in my mailer and have hard time remembering what to do, every time I need to contact list processor.

Arne