Mark

Thank you very much for the help, but with my level of experience with
computers that all went right over my head. :confused:  I am on AOL and
it is easy to use and works very well for me except in this one
situation. Some day I will understand why experienced computer pros
dislike AOL so much. RC Groups is easily accessible for me and is AOL
friendly, so I will spend my time there but I may look around here
every once in a while even if I can't subscribe.

Dean

--
D.S.