Sorry, but this was the only way that I could think to possibly reconnect...

I've just gotten out of the hospital after an "unplanned" emergency stay for the past week. A few days prior to my illness, a couple of people had contacted me regarding the ALTi2. At that time a new shipment was on-order but I did not have any idea as to delivery time.
The new shipment should be here this week or early next week. If those individuals that had contacted me would please email me off-line or call, I'll be happy to get them fixed-up with their ALTi2 units.

TIA,

Sheldon~YNT