I'm reinstalling "Real Balls" on all of our club winches and I would like to get a definitive answer as to how to advance/retard the timing on them. All of the links on the "Winch Doc" site are down,so any advice would be appreciated. I currently have one set-up with an Injoy motor that is so "hot" it melts the field leads in half. It does however give you some really exciting launches !
   Allan Parsons
Orlando Buzzards