Exactly.  When I spoke with Barry about this, he was adamant that the pylon wing mount was correctly designed.  The plane has been extensively tested, even with 2-man tows.  That said, I am sorry that Don is having this problem.

I am not giving up my place in line.  ;-)

--Jim Laurel

From: Mike Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:04 AM
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Supra #42

Don,

By the pictures and from what I have seem of mine. It looks like the bag the fuse or have a ballon inside to keep the carbon tight in the molds. This usually leave a shiney finish after removal. >From the pictures, it just looks like a poor bond. Even where the nut is down in the pylon, it has come loose looking again like a bad glue joint.

I think Larry Jollys fix will also take care of it with no problem.

Don, If you do not think the plane will hold up,,,Put it in a box and send it to me, I would take another :-)

We have to remember,,,,There are quite a few flying now and how many failures like this?

Mike Fox