Well boys, daylight savings time has arrived, it's April, and there's less than 8 weeks left for you to register for this year's LSF Soaring NATS.

To date, 60 pilots have made a decision about what they will fly when. Four frequency blocks have filled up and the XC, F3B slots are limited and filling.

It's to your advantage to send in your registration before the last week of registration. I do have a life outside of soaring and hope that I don't have to register 40 to 50 more pilots in the last two weeks.

Check the LSF site for available frequencies and other information:

http://www.silentflight.org/NATS2006/Nats2006.html

Send em in, please

Happy daylight and soaring

Barry Andersen