Here it is a little different.

If I choose I can bag the moose right on the driveway or next to the cabin.
I can easily get someone else to do the butchering for a share of the
meat if I want to be lazy.

I don't see moose every day but it is rare to go more than three or
four days without seeing a moose.

Of course it is a long drive to go to a flying field around here.  :)

michael N6CHV AMA 77292 (in south central Alaska)