From: Shape [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 16 April 2006 8:26 a.m.
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] Push rods

I'm working on a new plane that has .080 steel push rods. I have sanded and
fluxed them and all the solder does is bead up. Can someone tell me what I
am doing wrong?
Jerry

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format