How much too big are we talkin'?

On 4/17/06, George L Meyers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
About a year ago I bought a 3110 starter motor for my winch.  When I tried
to install my Real Balls I found that the shaft is too big.  Can you turn
the shaft down or sand it down to fit?

George Meyers        WD6EQS
Fresno, California

Graduierte, schule der harten klopfen

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com.  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

--
Steve Schneider
Buffalo Grove, IL