|
There was a batch of bad Berg Micro Stamps produce right after Castle
bought Berg. After that first batch, they have been just fine.
T
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re: DSP issues - Berg
Micro Stamp - and stuff
In a message dated 6/5/06 4:32:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I've
had problems with the earlier Berg receivers glitching badly &
ultimately
I have used the Berg Micro Stamp 4 in my HL
models for several without a problem. I recently purchased new models
from Castle Creations, and installed one in my new XP 4.5. I flew it in
this weekend's IHLGF without a glitch. Probably the worst environment
any of us will encounter - 12 transmitter in a very small area. The
transmitter is a Vision on channel 37.
An aside - I took the Japanese visitors to the
San Diego Aerospace museum this afternoon where I observed a picture from Mars
relayed from the Rover. A piece of debris was identified as a shield
from the landing module, but I think it was a hand launch model put there by
Paul Anderson, Joe Wurts or Phil Barnes.
Don
Richmond San Diego,
CA [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.hilaunch.com
|