I too had a new Castle Creations Berg 4L in my DLG at the IHLGF. For me, the biggest test is flying low and close to other flyers when you're at the other end of the field. The Berg 4L performed flawlessly. Pretty good for a 4.5 gram rx.

Interestingly enough, I have an Electron 6 in my other DLG and that was glitching when it got too close to other people with their radios on.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re: DSP issues - Berg Micro Stamp - and stuff

There was a batch of bad Berg Micro Stamps produce right after Castle bought Berg.  After that first batch, they have been just fine.

Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 8:36 PM

In a message dated 6/5/06 4:32:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I've had problems with the earlier Berg receivers glitching badly &
ultimately
    I have used the Berg Micro Stamp 4 in my HL models for several without a problem.  I recently purchased new models from Castle Creations, and installed one in my new XP 4.5.  I flew it in this weekend's IHLGF without a glitch.  Probably the worst environment any of us will encounter - 12 transmitter in a very small area.  The transmitter is a Vision on channel 37.

    An aside - I took the Japanese visitors to the San Diego Aerospace museum this afternoon where I observed a picture from Mars relayed from the Rover.  A piece of debris was identified as a shield from the landing module, but I think it was a hand launch model put there by Paul Anderson, Joe Wurts or Phil Barnes.

Don Richmond
San Diego, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hilaunch.com