At 12:24 PM 6/21/2006, you wrote:
Tangerine Pre-Announcement

Its early yet but I wanted to give everyone a heads up on Tangerine2006 to be held in Orlando, Florida November 25th and 26th. (Weekend after Thanksgiving Day)

This year we will be running the contest in a seeded Man-on-man format.

Sorry to hear that you will be using seeded man on man format this year. I will probably be in Tampa that weekend visiting my daughter's family but won't bother to drive over to Orlando for a seeded man-on-man contest. I have fond memories of the original Tangerine when it was held on December 30 and 31 and was a truly national contest second only to the SOAR Nats drawing snowbird fliers from all over snow country as far west as Colorado along with many contestants from Texas.

Chuck Anderson