I see that! I'll have to buy him a drink when I get there to ease the pain,
good thing gonzo bailed or he may have been lost as well!

H-

-----Original Message-----
From: James V. Bacus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 2:13 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Nats Coverage

I agree, total thumbs up to whomever is involved.  (It's not my doing this
time, even though I did it for several years before this nats.)

Looks like Capn' Jack flew his Ventus scale model into the powerlines!!!

At 01:09 PM 7/23/2006, Harry DeBoer wrote:
>very well done!!!

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, and Team JR
AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format