This is the first year I've been to the Nats for a small competition
(eg, not Unlimited, etc), and maybe that made a difference, but the Nats
Team really seemed to go out of their way to make the experience
enjoyable.

I can't count how many different people talked to me, took pictures my
and my ship, encouraged me - it had the feeling of the world's best run
club contest.  I'm sure that didn't just happen, and I really want to
put out a big thanks to all of you involved.

I flew in one of Dennis Adamisin's events, and I just have to say that
he in particular really made for an enjoyable weekend.  Same goes for
Johnny Berlin, especially on Sunday when I'm fairly sure he was dragged
out to launch a single flyer.  I think I must thank him about every two
months, but he earns it every day in his support of soaring.

Great job to all,

Brent
* and we went 6 miles, not 4.  It's embarrassing enough as is <g>....