From: Ben Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow! New scores up on the site:

6th place - Joe Wurts
11th place - Tom Kiesling
====================================

Even though we can see only the scores and pix, it's exciting to follow.

The Canadians, Yanks, Germans, Czechs and Aussies each have two flyers
qualified for the flyoffs at the moment, plus one flyer from Japan and one from
Italy.

Despite not having anyone in the top 12, the host Slovaks are third in the team
event.

It goes to show what world-wide appeal our sport has. I think it's fair to say
that the F3J rules seem quirky to us, and few of us have ever flown from a
two-man hand tow with the goal of maximizing flight time within a window.
Still, we've fielded a terrific team -- and so have all the other competing
nations. The 50th-place guy has 95.6% of the leader's score. Just think of all
the flyers world-wide who could qualify for 'I beat Gordy' badges.