On Thu, 3 Aug 2006, Jim McCarthy wrote:

I may have jumped the gun.  There should be one more round in junior and senior
classes flown tomorrow am.  Keep your fingers crossed. Go Juniors!!

If you look at the starting lists they have starting lists for 10 rounds for juniors and 11 rounds for seniors. I'm not sure if they are supposed to go through all of them but the weather has been good, so I suppose there will be some more preliminary rounds tomorrow morning.

Arne