OK – US Team had a better day yesterday… I hope to find time for a report later.

Skip was not injured – it was Joe’s right hand.  His hand was hit by the line because he is now using the right hand to align the line while he is pulling back with the left.

No major damage and he is fine today.  He thinks the line broke because it had been nicked by his jacket previously.

The loss of time was a hurt for Skip and the team.  We have a lot to make up after 2 chute failures and a line break…

Jim

Jim Monaco

US F3J Team Manager 2006