From: James V. Bacus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:37 AM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] "Skip Miller Injured"

Just as it happened...
http://www.rcmklub.sk/wcf3j2006/dnldwatermark.php?fname=../../foto_albumy/foto_340.jpg

At 11:34 AM 8/2/2006, James V. Bacus wrote:

Actually, it looks like it was Joe that was injured throwing Skips model.

http://www.rcmklub.sk/wcf3j2006/dnldwatermark.php?fname=../../foto_albumy/foto_347.jpg

At 07:13 AM 8/1/2006, McCleave, Howard R \(SN\) wrote:

The web site for tracking the F3J Worlds had a note about Skip being injured.  Anyone know more details?

Thanks,

Randy McCleave

http://www.rcmklub.sk/wcf3j2006/?item=20&pol=c55

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, and Team JR
AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net

Jim
AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net