Just food for thought
In the material that I use and that is used in Europe there are no bubbles
as in bubble wrap. The bubbles contain Air, trapped air will continue to
get warmer as the sun hits the surface,
It strikes me as quite strange that a person would want to protect a high
dollar Sailplane with an a low dollar item that may do significant damage
in the long run. That seems parallel to the people ( some I know ) that
would go to great lengths to find the cheapest and lowest costing brand of
battery to place in there planes. I do not understand that thinking.

Myself, and this is only my opinion, I only trust the best in my planes,
considering that the least expensive kit that I have was 1200.00, with that
my planes go up from there. I only trust the best in them and if it cost
a little more so be it. It's a lot of money up there.

--
Ken
York County Soaring

On 8/25/06, Bill Johns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Aug 24, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Jimmy Prouty wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Just trying to help a fellow model builder find something that
> might work. I don't have plan to use any of that type of material,
> found here in the US or otherwise, as I prefer cloth covers like
> the ones we make and don't want to take the time needed to figure
> out how to join the silver stuff.

Duct tape.

And for all sorts of ideas, google:  heavy duty bubble wrap.

Cheers,

Bill
---
Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.

                 Rumi

Bill Johns
Colton, WA