Carrying on the great tradition of Jim Bacus and Jim McCarthy, I will
be hosting a barbecue on Saturday night, September 9 for all of the
competitors, friends, and family in attendance at OVSS #8, the Fred
Fredrickson Memorial Thermal Challenge.

Cocktails at 6:00 PM, BBQ at 7:00 PM.  Please come and enjoy.  Check the
link below for directions and maps will be available at the field on
Saturday.

       Thanks,
       Ron Kukral
       SOAR Chicago

--- Begin Message ---
Carrying on the great of traditions of Jim Bacus and Jim McCarthy, I will be hosting a barbecue on Saturday night, September 9 for all of the competitors, friends, and family in attendance at OVSS #8, the Fred Fredrickson Memorial Thermal Challenge.

Cocktails at 6:00 PM, BBQ at 7:00 PM.  Please come and enjoy.  Check the links below for directions and maps will be available at the field on Saturday.

        Thanks,
        Ron Kukral
        SOAR Chicago

--- End Message ---