Ron,
I think that is a very generous offer to have everyone to your house for BBQ, and I am glad you could step up and carry on this tradition. I am sorry I couldn't host it this year, but every year we did it was one of the most rewarding events of the summer.

A couple of hints, forget about being the chef at your own BBQ, just let McCarthy and Henry drive. They will take over anyway.

Don't bother hiding your toys, they will be found and fiddled with, probably by the same two guys that are dominating your grill. ;-)

If you are planning on attending OVSS #8 this weekend with the SOAR guys in Chicago, the BBQ Saturday night is not to be missed!

Jim