For all the late commers of this conversation who keep on pipinging in on why change the LSF program...

No one wants to change anything !!! OK? The LSF Level 1 - 5 is what it is and always shall be! It's sacred. Your level V want be belittled.....

Some people would ust like an additional seperate program/task that is more suitable to there locale/financial/family circumstances. Get it? Nobody wants to change anything - only add on. Seems like the people that can afford a quiver full of moldies don't want the wood workers to have anything to work for.

BTW, what is the website of that Canadian LSF-type program? I want to check into something that I can complete with my wood airplane. After all, there are still people who actually build their ships - like they used to do when the LSF was created........

More power to the Woodcrafters!

Blue skies,
Capn Crunchie