Spend a bit more for a Sommer charger and you can plug leads into 5
battery packs of any type, charge/discharge each one any way you want.
It runs on 12 volts, 110 or 220 AC without any adapters or
transformers, everything is built in. I typically plug in 2 TXs, my tow
plane RX battery, my tow plane ignition battery and a sailplane battery,
then come back a couple of hours later and they're all ready to go.
What's not to like?!

Regards,

Steve

--