[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Blah blah blah... :-)
I remember the same kind of comments .........

This will stun many to hear, but Gordy, once again, you have completely missed the point.

As far as the freedom from ever being shot down, were you not involved in just such an incident a few years back at Visalia?? I'll bet the involved parties would have LOVED to have had SS available.

And as I said in my post, please remember that we need to look at this beyond our simple myopic view that soaring is the entire RC world. Using your logic Gordy we would still be using Galloping Ghost radios.