It was hardly an assenine question....... But it was a question for my good old friend Bob.. spoken somewhat in jest. My opinion of the plane in question is simple. It was a turd.......... Yes, it was a good kit and went together ok. But as a flyer, it wasn't really anything to brag or Boast about...... Get a grip.
Weav

schrederman wrote:
I had 2 of them back in the '70s. They did indeed fly well and were a
nice build, something that's lost on most "modellers" these days.

Why would you ask such an assenine question?