At 11:16 AM 11/20/2007, you wrote:
G&R and 8 Hour... About a third of the way through the CSS Silver Program.

Lets hear about where you are in your tasks to complete LSF5 and CSS.

Those of you at other levels, start your own thread :-)
Gordy
Louisville, nice weather today, warm, light winds.

One fourth the way through Level V since 1996 and I will stay there. Completed level V wins in 1996 but will never stand on a slope for 8 hours so won't bother with the 2 hour thermal and goal and return.

I knew that I would not stand on a slope for 8 hours when I started back in 1972 so I quit trying after achieving level IV in 1976. I didn't try for the level V wins but they just happened in the next 20 years. What I remember most about those 20 years was when I won, there were less than 20 contestants and when there were over 20 contestants, I had a lot of seconds. Since I had no intention of completing level V, I didn't worry about it. It was all for fun anyway.

Chuck