Okay this thread is about the articles and their content by  Sherman Knight
in this issue of RCSD.

After      you  have read the articles written by Sherman Knight, what is
your  opinion/ experience with 2.4?

We'd all like to hear your thoughts on the subject.  AFTER having  read the
articles.

 _http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com/highlights.html _
(http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com/highlights.html )

After having read the articles, what are your comments on them and what has
been written in the articles.

In case I wasn't specific enough, not your general well  informed
opinions/thoughts/ideas, suggestions on 2.4 but your comments on  the content
of the
ARTICLES in this month's RCSD by Sherman  Knight.

(there will be a test:-)
Gordy
If you want to espouse your general thoughts or ideas, feel free to start
your own thread complete with your own subject title.

products.