I was wondering the same thing..... :-)

Patrick Conway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: why do grumpy,did we get up on the
wrong side of the bed, Gordy?

  v/r
  old retired military dude.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Okay this thread is about the articles and their content by Sherman
Knight in this issue of RCSD.

  After      you have read the articles written by Sherman Knight, what is your
opinion/ experience with 2.4?

We'd all like to hear your thoughts on the subject.  AFTER having read the
articles.

    http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com/highlights.html

  After having read the articles, what are your comments on them and what has
been written in the articles.

  In case I wasn't specific enough, not your general well informed
opinions/thoughts/ideas, suggestions on 2.4 but your comments on the content of
the ARTICLES in this month's RCSD by Sherman Knight.

(there will be a test:-)
  Gordy
  If you want to espouse your general thoughts or ideas, feel free to start
your own thread complete with your own subject title.

  Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top money
wasters of 2007.

Be a better pen pal.  Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.