Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:50:42 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Soaring@airage.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: "So, having read the 2.4 Articles in this Month's RCSD, What's your 2.4
opinion?

Okay this thread is about the articles and their content by  Sherman Knight
in this issue of RCSD.

After you  have read the articles written by Sherman Knight, what is
your  opinion/ experience with 2.4?

We'd all like to hear your thoughts on the subject.  AFTER having  read the
articles.

Gordy
If you want to espouse your general thoughts or ideas, feel free to start
your own thread complete with your own subject title.