I've raved about them in the past when they were the Super Stand, but Tor
Burkhart picked up the stick and made them out of real aircraft ply wood.   I
carry mine with me all over the world, you'd be hard pressed to find someone
who'd say they saw me putting a plane together on the ground.  Tor makes  the
stand only, it has a 1/4x20 insert in the bottom for a camera tripod or home
made pipe stake.

I just talked to Tor and he has some on hand for anyone wanting to stand up
for a change.  Comes apart and the pieces fit in the bottom of you  Sportube.

$69 shipped, I know crazy cheap but that's what it is.   Wait  and wail.

206 522 0227  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Got questions about it?  Ask Tor.
Gordy

products.