HA.... you think the Schedule stirred up a stink....

Just you hold on to your skegs till you hear what the new landing tasks
are going to be this year at the NATS!!!!
Then if Skegs are or are not allowed this year also !!!

That will get the fur flying....LMAO

Dr. Danny Williams D.C.
"Bad Roads bring good people and good roads bring bad people"
Colorado Springs, Colorado

Just doing my part in the NATS traditions.....  :^P