Craig Allen wrote:

Nats ??? Is that that little East Coast contest you guys have every year? But
always complain about schedules and events?

Out West we have Viselia, IHLGF, Southwest Classic, Fresno Classic and on and on.... And we fly 12 months out of the year :-)
So if your bragging about being 3 hours away from the Nats!!! More power to ya
:-))))

Enjoy your build season :-)
Craig

Build season? Wimp! Last week I flew at 20 F, 11PM in the dark. And twice more since. (Not too many thermals, I'll admit, and the L/D was only 4:1) The trees in my backyard are hungry for foam, and I may have to do it again.