You Icon drivers get so dern judgemental. If you saw both models up
close, there is no way a High End could be mistaken for an Icon - the
High End is pretty.

I had the opportunity to fly the High End (Lousy name by the way), and
it flies quite nicely. I'm on the list. But then, I'm on a lot of
lists... ;-)