Subject: [RCSE] Icon/High End
From: "B. Chan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, December 13, 2007 9:48 am
To: Daryl Perkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "soaring" <soaring@airage.com>

I know flying quality is important, but do they have to look so
ugly?? they all look like toothpicks with wings. What happened to the
looks like Graphite and such? Those are mush prettier planes. At
least the Supra looks good.

Can someone with "outside the box" thinking designs some better looking planes?

Brian

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com. Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format