John,
Have you put in your order for heavy winds and lots of sink?
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Diniz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:04 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Soaring Masters 2008

All,

Since LJ brought it up please mark your calendar for Sept 18-21, 2008 for the 2nd World Soaring Masters. It is on the official IAC calendar.
http://www.modelaircraft.org/events/nats/Calendar/wc092008.htm
Setup/practice day is the 18th and the MOM starts on Friday morning. Sunday morning wraps up the MOM with the fly-offs for the cash beginning around lunch time.

We are still in the early planning stages for the '08 event, but in addition to the top spot payouts Horizon Hobby will be offering a mid-pack fly-off for Big $'s (amount TBD).

So get ready because this will be bigger then the '06 event.

DVDeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's,
JD