Either say that you break the line, you fly it.

Or everyone goes to F3b spec winches and everyone provides their own launching equipment.

Darwin N. Barrie wrote:
I'm sure this will be a very dynamic plane and competitive with the Euro models. My
concern is the launching equipment. With the current crop of moldies, line breaks and
winch bogging and ultimate failure are becoming more prevelant.  Heavy enough line for
these new "super ships," will be a burden for the lighter planes. Yes, I've
CD'd lots of contests and a few big ones.

We've tried some heavy line and it is great for the heavier planes but the lighter planes and 2 meters have a helluva time overcoming the line drag and weight. Where do we draw the line?