Jack, here in Houston, your old home town, I am going to limit the turnaround
to 450 feet for our contests.  But don't be bringing any of your whimpy winches
or skegless gliders back to Houston when you come.  I plan on giving up my skeg
only when they pry my cold dead fingers from it. :-)

Regards,

Walter