Hey Team!

I may have missed the opening thread to this topic, but Chuck must be
chiming in on what we all appreciate about Gordy!  What a nice thing to do
for a fellow pilot!  Thanks Chuck!

I get really tired of the 'personal bashing' that goes on over RCSE.  I was
thinking of unsubscribing.  Then Chuck comes along and restores my
confidence in this chat group.

There are so many people out there in soaring-land who I have met and would
like to say something nice things about.  I once learned that there is
nothing in life which people appreciate more than hearing their name coming
from the lips of another person.

Simple words of appreciation are powerful.

Gosh, I seemed to have gotten a bit carried away!  While you and I may never
meet personally, I just wanted to add that I value and appreciate all of you
who share my interest in 'things which fly'.  And I look forward to meeting
you someday... at some flying field located somewhere on planet earth.  And
when I get to your location, I'll probably find these words carved in the
trunk of a tree... "Gordy was here!"

Epilogue:
And what about Gordy?  In my opinion, Gordy is a marketing genius.  He's a
one-man-brand whom we all instantly recognize only by his first name!  Like
Nike; Reebok; Dell; JR ... Gordy!  And thanks to you and RCSE, we have made
'Gordy' a household word.

You gotta love Gordy for who he is.  I appreciate the fact that Gordy is
willing to share his thoughts on a variety of topics, knowing he is going to
take some heat.  That takes some courage.

Too much of anything will make you sick.  But just a little 'Gordy' is like
adding 'hot sauce' to a burrito!  It makes the burrito worth eating!

Bill Rakozy  :)

P.S.  You can get some 'Gordy' today, at a chat group near you!