No need to even fly at the contest. Let's play paper/ scissors/ rock,
determine a winner, and let the drinking begin. Or.... no matter what
the task target time is, we'll just all agree to fly 3's. Heck, even
Gordy can make 3... off of a pop off.

Just jumping in and pokin some fun.

Screw that, get me a shovel... I love burying you guys... ;-)

Darylperkins.com LLC.
1600 McCulloch Blvd. 5B
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

www.darylperkins.com