This modern generation seems to think everybody has to win. Cheat if necessary but win. I don't feel that way. Winning isn't necessary but competition is. I don't look at who beat me. I look at all the people I beat. Placing 17th in unlimited at the Nats with a Sailaire against all the moldies was almost as good as winning and I did beat a lot of them.

Chuck