From: tony estep [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 8:42 PM
To: RSCE
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Real flight 3.5

Cal, I don't know about 3.5 but I have Realflight 4. It has no launch except
handlaunch, but here's what you do.

Use the flying field called "Thermal Park." There are arrows showing various
air currents, including some pointing more or less straight up. Mouse around
until the plane is pointing right at one of the up arrows, but don't point
the nose of the plane up. Just give it a level launch onto the up arrow, and
then start circling. You'll climb out.

This is pretty cheesy, admittedly. The DS is really fun, however; even a
novice like me can get in the groove and really scream.

I think that Horizon sells a simulator that has some kind of winch launch
capability.

HTH!