Awesome!  My old USA F3J shirt blew into dust 'cause I wore it so much.

This time I got two :)

http://www.usf3jteam.com

Jim Monaco wrote:
I'd like to announce the official kickoff of the US F3J Team Fundraising
campaign! You can support the US team though merchandise purchases,
participating in the excellent raffle, and through donations.  We are very
challenged this year with a lower rate of support from the AMA, extremely
high air fares to Turkey, difficult ground transportation, and a larger team
with the returning Junior World Champion.  After AMA support we have about
35K to raise to meet our needs.  Your support is very important to us.

We have already received generous support from the soaring vendor community,
with significant contributions for the raffle from Kennedy Composites, JR,
Soaring USA and Peak Electronics.  Already the raffle has a Supra,
Experience Pro, JR 9303, a Sirius charger and contributions from Fly R/C
Magazine!

A little known way to support the team is through tax deductible cash
contributions. Since the AMA is a 503(c)(1) charitable organization you can
deduct the value of your contribution from your taxes.  In addition, if your
employer has a matching donation program, you may be able use that to
increase the value of your donation.  Please check with your employer to
determine if this option is available to you and how to apply for the
matching grants.  Details of how and where to send your donations is on the
website in the DONATIONS link.  You can be assured that every penny of your
donation goes directly to the team!

I'd like to thank you in advance for your generous support in the past and
looking forward to your support for the 2008 team!

You can access the site directly at http://www.usf3jteam.com or from a link
on http://www.usafaisoaring.com.

Thanks
Jim Monaco Acting 2008 US F3J Team Manager