From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:05 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] EZ glider setup?

So what's legal for EZ gliders?
Sanding mold bumps?
Protecting leading edges with tape?
Can we make the control surfaces larger???
I find the response to be sluggish..
I am running a 2 cell lipo on the stock motor setup,
climb is not fantastic, but good enough, what is
the consensus for the best setup???

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format