WOW.. I cant believe all the wonderful responses I have received to my last
post...

Thank you all... :-)

I left out the best part... Last week I was working on the plane and my dad was
watching a story about the Bataan death march.. It was very graphic and it was
just before dinner, so I asked him why he was watching  it....

"Well Craig he says... I was almost in that march" I'm like what???? I knew my
dad Flew a B-24.. In fact he was one of the few Pilots who flew on the Ploesti
Romainia oil fields and lived ... But the Army?  My dad never really talks
about the war.. I asked him why once and he said " War is hell Craig.. Why
would I want to talk about hell"  Good point I guess...

Turns out my dad and his twin brother ran away and joined the California
National Guard when they were only 15 years old in 1938.. They learned to drive
trucks and did odd jobs until one day the commander told then they were
shipping out... My Dad said "Hey were only 15, we don't want to go" So they
gave them their discharge papers and the rest of the division was shipped out
to the Philippines were they were later captured and became part of the
solder's in the Bataan Death March... One lucky dude....

As much as my Parents can be pains sometimes... I'm sure they think the same of
me too :-) Ha Ha ...I can only say.... Love them and spend time with them while
they are around.... You never know what you might learn about them and or
yourself :-)

And to all you parents out their.. Share your life stories with your children..
I;m sure they will cherish and appreciate your life history......

Craig