I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the great folks at  CASL,
that made this last weekend so enjoyable. Even though numbers were down,
this was a really fun event that was well run, and turned out to have great
weather.Chico kept the contest going, and all the hard work Rick did on the
winches proved to be the right move. I had Gordy time for me, and was very
impressed with his calling and timing abilities, he really can do more than
slam  a
keyboard. There was some international flavor with the addition of  Andreas
flying with Mike Smith, and as far as I could see everyone enjoyed  a super
weekend of flying and catching up with friends. It was good seeing all  of you,
will be back next year. Thanks Larry

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)