From: Denny Zech [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:32 AM
To: Jack Strother
Cc: soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Well, I thought it was over...

But it's so pretty ;-)

It always snows at basketball sectional time, which starts tonight.... 5"
here in Fort Wayne.

Denny Zech
LSF II

Jack Strother wrote:
Till I got up this morning with 6 inches of fresh snow in the what was warm
and barren driveway.

somebody make it stop !!!!

--
Jack Strother
Granger, IN

LSF 2948
LSF Level V  #117
LSF Official 1996 - 2004
CSS Gold

"unsubscribe" requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .  Please note that subscribe and

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that
MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are
generally NOT in text format