From: "Ira Faberman"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: soaring <Soaring@airage.com>,  gordysoar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:48:13  -0700
Subject: [RCSE] Seriously offended

> Gordy-
>
> You said "Come on you guys, get involved and share!" and when I  took
> your invitation to share, you call my carefully thought out  work
> "silly" and "wacky" and claim it has nothing to do with reality?  Your
> behavior is offensive to me.

RCSE-List facilities  provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe"  requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
subscribe and  unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
turned  off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are
generally NOT in text format

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)