    From: "Ira Faberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    To: soaring <Soaring@airage.com>, gordysoar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:48:13 -0700
    Subject: [RCSE] Seriously offended

    > Gordy-
    >
    > You said "Come on you guys, get involved and share!" and when I took
    > your invitation to share, you call my carefully thought out work
    > "silly" and "wacky" and claim it has nothing to do with reality?
    Your
    > behavior is offensive to me.

    RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
    "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and
    unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
    turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and
    AOL are generally NOT in text format

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living. <http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598> !DSPAM:47c6e87d70271759516234!

--

Kurt W. Zimmerman

Database Administrator
www.RegionalHelpWanted.com,Inc. - Long Name. Amazing Results!
- 2007 New York Technology Fast 50 Award
- The Best Places to Work in New York 2007  - www.bestcompaniesNY.com.
- WEDDLE's 2004, 2005 User's Choice Award Winner
www.cupid.com

One Civic Center Plaza,
Suite 506
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601