[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I like the AR7000 and I think it is a good size RX and fits in my Psyko
fuselage nicely.  I do hope that Horizon comes out with a logging  version of
this
RX.

    This wish was excerpted from Ryan's  message.  I would like to add that a
2 satellite version of the AR700  would also be nice along with the logger
version.  The smaller size of  7000 fits nicely in more models than the 9000
series.  I have it in my  Supra with a 2.4 friendly fuse and have not had any
problems.  The 7000  fits nicely behind the servos, in a hole that permits the
Pic to sit on top  just ahead of the ballast tube.

    Good luck Ryan.

Don  Richmond
San Diego,  CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]