From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [RCSE] Re: 'Results are in -BUT
what are they????' - wish listDate: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:18:42 -0600

Don, Spektrum has done this.  I just recently sent my AR7000 in to have the
firmware updated and when I got the rx back I noticed that they had put a new
case on it.  The new case now says Batt/Data where before it only said Batt.
So I not only got the latest firmware installed gratis but I got the ability to
d/l data from the rx after a flight via the logger just like the latest version
of the AR7000.  Just send your 7000 in to Horizion and ask them to upgrade the
firmware (send all of your Spektrum rx in except for the 6100 I believe) they
will upgrade the firmware to the fast reconnect version and then pick up the
shipping back to you. I just sent in (2weeks ago) two AR9000, one JR921 and one
AR7000 for the firmware upgrade and had everything back in about 8 days. Walter

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:34:11 -0500Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re:
'Results are in -BUT what are they????' - wish listTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/3/08 8:17:42 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]